This website is owned by Heramour. The term ‘Heramour’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website which is Heramour floral channel.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By accessing this Site, ordering Products and/or using the Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Web Terms.
If you do not accept these Web Terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately.
Heramour reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page without prior notification.
Please read this page every time you enter into this website so that you are aware of any Terms & Conditions changes.
* Please refer to FAQ for more details regarding to each policy listed here.
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by HERAMOUR VENTURE. (legal entity for Heramour), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
Delivery of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select on demand flower deliveries or subscribe to weekly flowers. We provide same day deliveries for orders confirmed before 1pm.
Our subscription plan offers weekly, bi-weekly and once a month deliveries of luxury fresh flowers. We will deliver your subscription order(s) every Thursday of the week. Every week comes with a different combination of imported fresh flowers.
Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so by contacting us at [email protected] . We’ll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 10am one (1) day / 24 hours before the intended delivery day.
On demand orders can be cancelled by 10am one (1) days / 24hours before the intended delivery day. A processing / handling fee of 20% of the amount paid will be imposed on each refund made. You can cancel by contacting [email protected]
If you wish to change your subscription, please do so by signing in to your account via the Heramour website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us by 9am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed, we will issue a full refund. Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your flowers), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by MOLPay.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- If you create an account, your card will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
- Our current on demand flower deliveries are from Mondays to Saturdays except for weekends and public holidays.
- For subscription orders, our delivery is every Wednesday of the week.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Heramour cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of Heramour’ control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at [email protected]. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 1 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- Heramour only delivers within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 10am one (1) / 24 hours day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the shipping address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the shipping address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
Our promise, returns and refunds
Delighting customers is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
Our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at [email protected] to inform us immediately. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Heramour.co has no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don’t turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at [email protected]to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Heramour.co has no influence over these timescales.Returns
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
Flower availability and substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and promotion codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Heramour service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Heramour shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Heramour’ reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
We reserve the right to NOT include any photo or all photos in the video if photos have fallen into the conditions below:
*Anything related to nudity and/or pornography.
*Anything related to drugs.
*Anything related to government or political issues.
*Anything related to religious issues.
*Anything related to intimidation, threat or violence issues.
*Anything related to terrorism.
*Any other issues we think that is not suitable to be included inside the video or against Malaysia Government Law.
Please note that photos will be excluded from video without prior notification once we found out that it is not suitable to be used in video.
Bouquet size, shades, bloom size and color might vary from the pictures shown. All flowers are perishable items and they are not guaranteed to be completely flawless.
All contents inside the website is for information only. We are not liable for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly whatsoever, loss of data or profit or any other matters. which has negative impact to you due to use of this website.
Heramour is not liable for any others issue which is not under our control or beyond our control.
Heramour will not be available outside operation/business hours.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.